I added a major release of jQuery.SerialScroll. It doesn't have that many changes, but I really feel it made one step ahead.
- The animation is skipped if a bad position was received or it's the same as the actual. Saving some overhead.
- Changed the licensing from GPL to GPL+MIT.
- The plugin binds 3 events to the container to allow external manipulation. They are clearly explained in the main post, please check it.
- Added 2 more arguments to the onBefore callback: actual item collection, index of the actual item in the collection.
- Added option 'interval', can be a number specifying the amount of milliseconds for autoscrolling.