I added a major release of jQuery.SerialScroll. It includes a ton of new features and allows close integration with jQuery.LocalScroll.
- If you call the plugin on the same (scrollable)element more than once, the custom events get bound only on the first call.
- The event 'start' no longer receives the interval, you must set it at start, stop/start only pause/restart.
- You can notify SerialScroll that the active item changed, by using the event notify.serialScroll.
- Thanks to the event notify, this plugin can be now closely integrated with LocalScroll(1.2.5 or higher).
- Also, thanks to notify, you can call SerialScroll on the same element more than once, and they interact nicely.
- You can specify the option 'target', and then the matched elements become the context of all the selectors, and target matches the element to be scrolled. This allows you to call SerialScroll on many element at the same time.
- You can combine the options 'jump' and 'lazy' (not adviced if no target is specified).
- LocalScroll and SerialScroll are so compatible, that they can use the same hash of settings.
- Added option 'constant'(true by default), specifies whether the speed must be constant or not.
- Added option 'navigation' to add a group of element to jump to the items.