- The plugin accepts floating numbers.
- Using jQuery.nodeName where neccessary so that this works on xml+xhtml.
- The max() internal function wasn't completely accurrate, now it is 98% (except for IE on quirks mode but it's not too noticeable).
- The target can be 'max' to scroll to the end while keeping it elegant.
- The plugin works on quirks mode.
- Default duration is 0 for jquery +1.3. Means sync animations.
- Rewrote $.fn.scrollable() again. The plugin works on all major browsers (FF, IE, Safari, Opera, Chrome), on all versions, compat & quirks modes, even for iframes.
- In addition to window/document, if html or body are received, the plugin will choose the right one.