- Fixed the problem when scrolling the window to absolute positioned elements on Safari.
- Fixed the problem on Opera 9.5 when scrolling the window. That it always scrolls to 0.
- Added the settings object as 2nd argument to the onAfter callback.
- The 3rd argument of scrollTo can be just a function and it's used as the onAfter.
- Added full support for iframes (even max scroll calculation).
- Instead of $.scrollTo, $(window).scrollTo() and $(document).scrollTo() can be used(even for iframes).
- Added $().scrollable() that returns the real element to scroll, f.e: $(window).scrollable() == [body|html], works for iframes too.
I rewrote the scroll limit calculations part, in order to fix the 2 bugs. If you notice any problem, please report.
I tested this only with jQuery 1.2.6 (from trunk) but it should work well even with pretty old versions of jQuery.
Tested my demos and some iframe experiments on IE 6/7, FF 2/3, Safari 3 and Opera 9.2/5. All worked as expected. Enjoy!