I updated jQuery.Listen and it got to it's first stable version. This release includes mostly features. A few optimizations and a couple of structural changes.
As specified in the change list, the licensing changed from GPL to GPL+MIT.
- Reduced the code size, this release (with all its features) is smaller than the previous one.
- Added many optimizations for minified code size.
- Improved the cleaning done on window.onload to avoid memory leaks.
- The .splice.call(arguments,..) wasn't working in my Opera.
- $.listen is not used for stopping/restarting the indexers.
use $(..).indexer(...).(start|stop)() instead.
- Changed the licensing from GPL to GPL+MIT.
- Added Jörn Zaefferer's approach of focusin/focusout. You can now safely listen for blur and focus events.
- Added $(..).indexer( event_name ) to get access to the indexers of the first matched element and $.indexer(..) to the global indexer.
- $.listen.fixes is a hash that maps event/fixedEvent. If you add a fix at $.event.special, add it to this hash and it will work automatically.
- It's possible to instruct indexers to emulate the natural bubbling like this: $(..).indexer( ... ).bubbles = true, use with discretion, will hit on perfomance.
- Added support for multiple events separated with spaces.