- The defaults have been made public for modification.
- The anchor filter has been optimized
- A bug was fixed, clicking an anchor with href=# and then a special link, wasn't scrolling.
- A trigger event can be specified, if click is not the desired one.
- If 'cancel' is set to false, the default behaviour of the anchor will occur.
New option 'lazy'jQuery.LocalScroll counts with a new, and very useful option. If lazy is set to true, then the plugin will react to new links, that are appended to the originally matched elements. jQuery.ScrollTo had some minor releases and is now at 1.2.4. This is not the version included in this release of jQuery.LocalScroll, but they are perfectly compatible. Update:jQuery.LocalScroll 1.1.3 was released, the upgrade is recommended, upgrading to jQuery.ScrollTo 1.3 is also adviced (included in the last release).
- Main post
- Github Repo
- Regular Demo
- AJAX Demo
- jQuery.ScrollTo's demo (must see)