- The option 'onafter' is now called 'onAfter'.
- The option 'margin' can be setted to true, then the margin of the target element, will be taken into account and will be deducted.
- Two axis can be scrolled together, this is setted with the option 'axis'.
- In case 2 axis are chosen, the scrolling can be queued: one scrolls, and then the other.
- There's an intermediary event, 'onAfterFirst' called in case the axis are queued, after the first ends.
- If the option 'margin' is set to true, the plugin will take in account, the margin of the target(no use if target is a value).
- If queuing is activated, the order of the axes ('xy' or 'yx') will tell the plugin, in what order to scroll the axis.
- 'margin' will only be valid, if the target is a selector, a DOM element, or a jQuery Object.
- If the first axis to be scrolled, is already positioned, that animation will be skipped, to avoid a delay in the animation.
- 'onbefore' is now named 'onBefore', to keep jQuery.ScrollTo naming conventions.
- A filter can be specified, so that only some of the suitable links are bound.